Parenthood has always been a source of immense tension, stress, apprehension on one hand yet hope, joy & bliss on the other. Naturally it has been one of the most loved topics when it comes to comedy movies.
Here is a list of the top 5 funny movies about parenthood one should never miss whether one is having a few kids or not:
1. Life As We Know It (2010): The story of a bizarre couple Holly & Messer, two independent professional who hate each other after a disastrous blind date arranged by a common friend, who are left the job of raising the daughter of the friend after a fatal accident.
2. Three Men & a Baby (1987): Three bachelors trying to find their right partner end up with a baby left on their doorstep who becomes the “Daddy’s Girl” for all three.
3. I Don’t Know How She Does It (2011): The story of a working woman who juggles a high stress job along with her marriage and two children.
4. Yours Mine & Ours (2005): A widowed coast guard admiral & widowed handbag designer fall in love & marry much to the dislike of his 8 and her 10 children.
5. Motherhood (2009): Raising kid is a hell of a job. Check out how Eliza manages what seems to be miracle in a day.