Kids love paper craft and it is a Fun + Learn activity. Paper cutting is a good way to keep children busy at home, a great idea for kid’s party and for projects at the school.
It is also an amazing way to encourage their creativity. It is simple, easy, interesting and a fulfilling experience of crafting new things.
First things first: kids should be thought on how to hold and use scissors properly. Proper safety measures needs to be taught, children kept under supervision and then the step by step the procedure explained.
Basic materials needed:
- Color papers
- Marker Pen
- Other accessories, depends on what you are making
Here is the list of the best 10 paper cutting art activities that you can enjoy with your kids at home:
1. How to make paper Christmas tree
2. How to make paper butterfly
3. How to make paper flower
4. How to make paper snowflake
5. How to make paper airplane
6. How to make paper basket
7. How to make paper people chain
8. How to make paper lady bug
9. How to make paper duck
10. How to make paper plate jelly fish
Stay tuned in for the best 10 paper cutting activities for kids at school.