Moral stories are a great way to imbibe some great lesson in your kids. It not only makes them aware of what is right and wrong, but also incorporates the habit of reading from an early stage.
Here is a list of some of the best moral short stories which we all have read over the years:
1. The Crow and the Pitcher: Presence of mind prevails over everything.
2. The Oak tree and the Reeds: Pride brings downfall.
3. The Hare and the Tortoise: Slow yet steady can even beat the fastest.
4. The Fox without Tail: Dirty tricks hardly ever work.
5. The Peacock and the Crane: Everyone has some quality, try not to look at the flaws.
6. The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse: Safety comes first.
7. The Fisherman and his wife: Seize the opportunity you have in hand.
8. The Wind and the Sun: Kindness is much stronger than severity.
9. An ant & a Grasshopper: One should get ready for the rough times when the time is good.
10. The Father, His Son and their Donkey: You Can’t Please Everyone.