It is a cumbersome task for any parents to make their kids eat well. However tasty food you prepare and give them, they struggle to eat and try to escape from the breakfast or dinner unless they are hungry.
Here are a few tips for you to make your kids eat well:
1. Try to cook something new and tempting
2. Try to give them sweet dishes dipped in sugar and chocolates
3. Introduce some new cuisines that would tempt them
4. Plan the dinner, such that they will come forward to eat
5. Try to give them some natural supplements that tempt their hunger and make them eat
It is obvious that all kids love to eat junk foods that are oily and spicy. Most of the junk foods are full of fat and cholesterol content which when consumed daily by kids, that would lead them with obesity at young age.
However, it is parent’s duty to monitor their child to eat healthy foods and snacks.
To help you with some tips for taking healthy snacks:
1. Fresh vegetable salads and soups
2. Fresh fruit desserts with honey
3. Dry fruits like dates, nuts
4. Fruit Squash made of varieties of fruits and more
Any mother would find it challenging every day to make their kids eat properly. However, after a long struggle they end up making them eat very less food which can never meet their calorie requirements for the day.
In order to rectify this situation, it becomes important to think about giving your kids healthy foods that though taken in small quantity will give more energy and help in better growth.
To point a few best foods:
1. Sandwiches with cheese, salad, lean meat and hummus
2. Raw vegetables and fresh fruits with cream
3. Dried fruits or fresh fruits with cheese slice and spread
4. Tetra pack of milk or health drinks
5. Fresh juices, fruit bars and pressed chicken
If your child is troubling you to take the food properly, though if your kid loves to take some tasty drinks, then leave your worries. There are many choices of drinks that your child may love to take.
Such drinks can give more calories which they avoid taking in the food. To help you with some tasty drinks that your child would love, here are a few:
1.You can give your child fresh mixed fruit juices
2. Lime juice or butter milk with
3. Milk shakes with tasty flavors added in
4. Honey based drinks such as mint honey juice
5. Health drinks that are available at stores for kids
It is very important that your child eats enough vegetables every day.
It is only from vegetables that a human body gains enough vitamins and minerals to grow healthier.It is the responsibility of every mother to give healthy and nutritiously rich vegetables for their kids regularly.
Carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, mango, apricots, leafy greens, spinach, peanuts, plantains and pumpkin are the most recommendable vegetables to be used in the food.
These vegetables are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, folate, potassium and other minerals.
Health is Wealth! A proper diet is needed for normal growth and for healthy body. And an important part of the diet are vitamins.
Vitamin A is one of the most essential vitamins and it’s vital for good vision, healthy skin, normal growth and the renewal of body tissue. It also helps to protect our body from infections.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Foods Highest in Vitamin A for kids and adults alike: