Any mother would find it challenging every day to make their kids eat properly. However, after a long struggle they end up making them eat very less food which can never meet their calorie requirements for the day.
In order to rectify this situation, it becomes important to think about giving your kids healthy foods that though taken in small quantity will give more energy and help in better growth.
To point a few best foods:
1. Sandwiches with cheese, salad, lean meat and hummus
2. Raw vegetables and fresh fruits with cream
3. Dried fruits or fresh fruits with cheese slice and spread
4. Tetra pack of milk or health drinks
5. Fresh juices, fruit bars and pressed chicken
If your child is troubling you to take the food properly, though if your kid loves to take some tasty drinks, then leave your worries. There are many choices of drinks that your child may love to take.
Such drinks can give more calories which they avoid taking in the food. To help you with some tasty drinks that your child would love, here are a few:
1.You can give your child fresh mixed fruit juices
2. Lime juice or butter milk with
3. Milk shakes with tasty flavors added in
4. Honey based drinks such as mint honey juice
5. Health drinks that are available at stores for kids
It is very important that your child eats enough vegetables every day.
It is only from vegetables that a human body gains enough vitamins and minerals to grow healthier.It is the responsibility of every mother to give healthy and nutritiously rich vegetables for their kids regularly.
Carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, mango, apricots, leafy greens, spinach, peanuts, plantains and pumpkin are the most recommendable vegetables to be used in the food.
These vegetables are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, folate, potassium and other minerals.
Giving healthy food to your kids is very important to help them grow active and intelligent. Children, when they start going to their schools, it becomes essential to feed them with healthy food, whatever it be.
Here are some tips for healthy food for your kids:
- Try to give them fresh vegetables and fruits such as carrot, mangoes, grapes, apples and more
- Try to include fiber content vegetable such as plantain, beans
- Include fruits in their food such as grapes, berries
- Include nuts such as cashew, almond and dried fruits in their diet
- Including fish, cheese and whole grains are the added advantage of healthy foods.
Health is Wealth! A proper diet is needed for normal growth and for healthy body. And an important part of the diet are vitamins.
Vitamin A is one of the most essential vitamins and it’s vital for good vision, healthy skin, normal growth and the renewal of body tissue. It also helps to protect our body from infections.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Foods Highest in Vitamin A for kids and adults alike: