Until Ago is a great app if you are trying to set reminders and mark important dates on your phone. Reminders have never been this intuitive or interesting. This app brings in a fun feature with every date and time you mark and can be quite of a help.
Until Ago is a utility app that lets you have fun with several reminder features. It will let you remember birthdays, concerts, dates, weddings, TV programs, meetings and anything that you would like to be reminded about. In this busy life we often forget that our life is multi dimensional. When in office, we forget that a pet might be waiting and needs to be checked upon. While at home, we really can miss out on important office updates that came beyond working hours. Feeding all this into Until Ago app will make sure that you balance every part of your life equally.
We really hate the harsh morning alarms. However, the best thing about Until Ago is the intuitive and fun reminders. There is so much that can be done using this app. Starting from Facebook updates to SMSing your friend on his birthday, you will be ready for every moment.
After using Until Ago, one would say that this is a really well thought of and a well made app.
Overall, Until Ago does have a place in every iOS powered smart device.
WhatsApp for Kids? Yes, there is one for that.
Roo Kids is made by Gungroo Software. You can download here https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/roo-kids/id853763668?mt=8.
Parents want kids to explore, learn and master the digital world. But, the important concerns that parents have are:
- Strangers reaching out to their kids online
- Kids getting distracted during homework time or sleep time
The key features of Roo Kids that bring in safety are:
- Parents get to approve before anyone is added to their kid’s Contact list. Thus no stranger or unwanted person can sneak in
- Kids can block any existing friend with immediate effect
- Parents can set curfew time slots during which the live chat will not work
Roo Kids is for the iPad generation. This iPad generation is ready for messaging app like Roo Kids. We also believe that it is good for kids to experience a restricted app such as Roo Kids before moving into social networking sites, which provide less safety.
Features that make us cool.
- Parent creates the kid’s account and gets to choose the kid’s username
- No ‘Add Contact’ request reaches a kid unless approved by a parent
- Parents can set ‘Curfew Time’ during which the live chat will not work
- User Interface designed to appeal to kids
- Kids can report abusive content and users with immediate results
- All information (username, password, messages, etc.) are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- We do not display ads or sell / trade your personally identifiable information
Yes, your kid will love it! Check more info at Roo Kids site.