“Mummy said big NO and Tummy said big YES to my yummy yummy chocolate.”
I had an amazing experienced talking to children and some of my friends who love chocolate. And, the most interesting part is that everyone has similar sounding and yet interesting reasons for being chocoholic.
The joy and happiness of the taste as it melt in the mouth is something that makes the children feel like ‘Chocolate is a Heavenly Food’.
Well, it will be my pleasure to share their views with everyone and here is the 5 interesting reasons on why kids love chocolate:
1. Kids are sweet and chocolate are sweet in taste too. So sweet people love sweet chocolate
2. Cool stuff to eat! Kids don’t see chocolate as junk food
3. Easy available to buy and more often get it as gift from parents and friends
4. Irresistible smell and texture of chocolate
5. Want to keep their heart healthy
Chocolate comes with lots of sugar and saturated fat. Hence, allowing kids to overindulge is bad. You will get different varieties of chocolate and it is true that dark chocolate is good for heart. ‘A Chocolate a Day Keeps You Happy and Healthy’