Parents today have to decide on what kind of social or messaging kids apps they should allow.
Kids nowadays are very smart. Particularly in the matter of electronic devices. While you might be struggling with your new smartphone, they will operate the same with ease as if they knew things from before. Choosing right set of kids apps is an important decision parent have to make.
Though this smartness is definitely praiseworthy, it might lead to various kinds of troubles as well. Kids get over-enthusiastic and tread into forbidden paths leading to troubles for them and their families. One area of great interest to kids is that of social media. Venturing into social media can bring in problems if proper controls are not there.
However, if your little one is adamant about using social media, do not let him/her jump into the pool at once. Try Roo Kids for your kids.
It is an instant messaging kids app for children, which help them in remaining connected to their friends. The best thing about the app is that it has great parental controls. Therefore you can be assured that your kid can enjoy messaging his/her friends without any kinds of threats. When someone sends a friend request to your kid, parents have to approve the same and only then the person can be added to the contact list.
If you want to give your kids the feel of a social media platform, let them use the above mentioned app by downloading the same from iTunes. The attractive interface of the app is a major plus point and a main draw for the kids. Messaging from the app is done via secure sockets layers. Even if someone gives out confidential data over chat and message, the message has no chances of leaking out and fall into wrong hands.
Parents can set up ‘curfew hours’ in the app and during those times messaging will not work. The 24×7 support offered by the team helps in addressing any issues that are faced by users. The problems are solved within a day.
This kids app is a great stepping-stone for kids who are looking to venture into social media later.
Images courtsey: Leonardo Augusto Matsuda/Creative Commons and epSos.de.
Roo Kids is an iPad messaging app for kids that every parents prefer for their kids. It’s a fun messaging for kids with minimum yet critical parental controls.
Here is the top 10 reason why parents prefer Roo Kids for kids over other social networking sites:
1. All parents want their kids to be safe online and Roo Kids is the only app the provide extra safety with critical parental control.
2. No strangers can reach out to their kids online.
3. Parents can set curfew time slots during which the live chat will not work.
4. Parents get to approve before anyone is added to their kids’s contact list.
5. User Interface designed to appeal to kids.
6. Kids can report abusive content and users with immediate results.
7. All information are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer.
8. Do not display ads or sell / trade your personally identifiable information.
9. Cannot access directly to camera without parental permission.
Read more http://www.rookidsapp.com/
The next stage of education once the children complete their middle school is getting to the high school. The environment will be changed completely and the students will have more responsibilities. Here are the useful tips for getting into the high school:
1. To overcome their fear and study well, they must first get involved and associated with other students and teachers.
2. It is equally important to take part in any extracurricular activities that will enhance your talent.
3. Try to improve the social skills.
4. Try to improve your persona by changing your image.
5. Wear good clothes with trendy colors that will make you look good.
6. Try to launch public relations campaign that will improve your relation with other students.
The foremost thing comes into consideration for getting ready for the youth camp begins with packing your bags. However, before you begin to pack you must prepare yourself mentally to attend the camp.
Here are some tips about how can you prepare for a better youth camp experience:
1. As the first guide, try to make new friends, by getting introduced with them soon you meet.
2. Try to have more fun with them and prepare yourself for entertaining.
3. Prepare to learn many new things in the camp which should make your time meaningful and fruitful.
4. Try to work in groups with your other camp mates and of all try to get off from your computer.