Having a collection of some of the best comedy movies for kids is always of great help. Be it the holidays or a party, having some movie time for kids is the best way to keep them occupied and entertained, and what best other than the comedy movies.
He re is a list of top 10 funny movies for kids:
1. Night At The Museum: Hilarious yet captivating tale of a night guard at a museum who finds that history do come alive, literally.
2. The Game Plan: When an “unknown” daughter of a famous rugby player turns up on his doorstep, his world changes forever.
3. The Princess Diaries: A sweet tale of a teenager who is burdened with responsibilities.
4. Ice Age Series: This is probably one of the longest successfully running series of animated movies. A must watch for everyone.
5. Kung Fu Panda: Can a fat and out of shape Panda actually be a Kung Fu master? Time to find out.
6. Dr. Doolittle: He can talk to animals.
7. Madagaskar Series: Wild and their wilderness, a laugh riot.
8. Baby’s Day Out: This movie will never grow old.
9. Despicable Me: When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.
10. OZ The Great And Powerful: A small-time magician is swept away to the enchanted land of Oz and is forced into a power struggle between three witches.
Ocean adventure movies have captured the fancy of many. A large number of breathtaking high adrenaline movies have been made over the years.
Here is a list of the top 5 ocean adventure movies which you are sure to love:
1. The Pirates of the Caribbean series: The Pirates of the Caribbean would never have been as it is without the presence of Captain Jack Sparrow, the notorious yet highly entertaining pirate.
2. Jaws series: What happens when you give the deadliest creature to roam the ocean the intelligence of a human? Tune in to the Jaws series to know more.
3. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World: The tale of a British warship in the time of Napoleonic war is one of the most gripping story of a ship ever told onscreen.
4. Open Water: When a diving boat by mistake leaves two divers in the ocean, it is a question of life and death and constant battle between man and the creatures of the ocean.
5. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea: An adaptation of the original story by Jules Verne, the movie is a classic and creates a league of its own.