Improving your kid’s memory power is a challenging task for any parents. It is the skill that needs to be built stronger within every kid as they grow up.
TV is being the main entertainer to keep your kids engaged always. However, it may not help in any ways to improve your kid’s talent or enhance thinking ability.
To keep your kids engaged with something productive, here is the best 5 ideas:
- You can teach your child paper crafts, which is not only interesting but build their talent and thinking.
- Coloring is an other best activity, which will improve their creativity.
- Engage them with Sumo, Karate or some art that helps them improve their individuality and self-confidence.
- You can also engage them with dance and music classes.
- Games like building blocks and puzzles can improve their concentration power and learning skills.