Any mother would find it challenging every day to make their kids eat properly. However, after a long struggle they end up making them eat very less food which can never meet their calorie requirements for the day.
In order to rectify this situation, it becomes important to think about giving your kids healthy foods that though taken in small quantity will give more energy and help in better growth.
To point a few best foods:
1. Sandwiches with cheese, salad, lean meat and hummus
2. Raw vegetables and fresh fruits with cream
3. Dried fruits or fresh fruits with cheese slice and spread
4. Tetra pack of milk or health drinks
5. Fresh juices, fruit bars and pressed chicken
If your child is troubling you to take the food properly, though if your kid loves to take some tasty drinks, then leave your worries. There are many choices of drinks that your child may love to take.
Such drinks can give more calories which they avoid taking in the food. To help you with some tasty drinks that your child would love, here are a few:
1.You can give your child fresh mixed fruit juices
2. Lime juice or butter milk with
3. Milk shakes with tasty flavors added in
4. Honey based drinks such as mint honey juice
5. Health drinks that are available at stores for kids