Having a collection of some of the best comedy movies for kids is always of great help. Be it the holidays or a party, having some movie time for kids is the best way to keep them occupied and entertained, and what best other than the comedy movies.
He re is a list of top 10 funny movies for kids:
1. Night At The Museum: Hilarious yet captivating tale of a night guard at a museum who finds that history do come alive, literally.
2. The Game Plan: When an “unknown” daughter of a famous rugby player turns up on his doorstep, his world changes forever.
3. The Princess Diaries: A sweet tale of a teenager who is burdened with responsibilities.
4. Ice Age Series: This is probably one of the longest successfully running series of animated movies. A must watch for everyone.
5. Kung Fu Panda: Can a fat and out of shape Panda actually be a Kung Fu master? Time to find out.
6. Dr. Doolittle: He can talk to animals.
7. Madagaskar Series: Wild and their wilderness, a laugh riot.
8. Baby’s Day Out: This movie will never grow old.
9. Despicable Me: When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.
10. OZ The Great And Powerful: A small-time magician is swept away to the enchanted land of Oz and is forced into a power struggle between three witches.
Kids are always fascinated by fairy tales. These stories, though fictional, also contain some underlying meanings and also serve as moral stories apart from being a enchanting tale. Reading books is always a very good habit which must be encouraged from a very tender age. Gifting children fairy tales is a great way to ensure that they soon get into this habit.
Here is a list of some of the most beautiful fairy tales of all times:
1. Cinderella: The story of a simple girl who wins over a prince.
2. Rapunzel: A princess trapped in a high tower oblivious of the fact that she is a princess. Who will save her?
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The magic mirror proclaims Snow White as the fairest, frightened she flees into the forest and befriends seven loving dwarfs. What happens next?
4. Beauty and the Beast: Can the Beauty really turn the Beast?
5. The Ugly Duckling: Shunted by her peers for being different can the duckling find her place?
6. Alladin: The Arabian Nights tale of a thief who ultimately wins over the kingdom.
7. The Gingerbread Man: An ideal story for the kids.
8. Sleeping Beauty: Who will wake up the beautiful princess from her indefinite sleep, and how?
If you are looking to pour in some education with games for your kids, Wee Princess App is an innovative tool. An interesting education app, this could be a useful game to help shape your kids cognition and motor skills.
The app size is large (33.0 MB) and may take some time to download.
Childhood is the best time to grasp motor cognition abilities and being a concerned parent you should take every step to encourage curiosity and learning. Wee Princess Christmas seems to an adequate app for the Christmas season that will keep the kid engaged while helping him/her learn a thing or two.
Designed for 6 year old kids, Wee Princess Christmas engages kids with parrots, hats, maps, flowers, gold coins and things that should be of interest at this age. The design is innovative and should help a kid build upon his/her cognition abilities while running through the fields and collecting gold coins. The storyline is also interesting wherein a beautiful princess is to be rescued from the clutches of a pirate. Learn as you learn!
The designer of Wee Princess Christmas has been able to make good use of the screen space and the graphics and audio therein should keep a kid engaged in fantasy.
Overall, if you have a kid at home who loves to play on mobile, Wee Princess Christmas is an app to have handy.
Wee Princess Christmas By GameMonger
Overall Rating: 3.0
Review by: Wairok Makunga on 30 January, 2014
Reviewed Version: 1.0
We review iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Facebook, Google Play (Android) apps with Learn + Fun theme for toddlers, preteens, tween and teens (1-15). You can see list of all app we have reviewed here. You can submit your app for review here.