We have had several animal puzzle and similar apps in the past. But what this particular app lives up to is matching its functionalities to its descriptions. 101 Animal Puzzles for Kids is clearly aimed for pre-school kids where they can play with animals using various drag-n-drop features. One will be clearly able to see the love that the developers have put behind the app. We would like to thank the Little Clever team for their focus into minute details that will make this app a healthy and comforting experience for kids.
The puzzles integrate a lot of content and every stage is well characterized. Kids will certainly take interest in the realistic animal graphics and attractive scenes to present them. All a child need to do is place the missing and spread out pieces of the puzzle into the right places. All the pieces are present at the top of the screen and lineout of the placement is given as a hint. This makes it quite easy and interesting for the concerned age group.
Further, if a kid is interested, he/she can opt for 7 levels of difficulty for arranging the same animal. This will ensure that they are able to gradually adapt for higher skill levels. Alternatively, if a kid gets bored after some time, he/she can easily switch back to their favorite levels.
Another unique element in the 101 Animal Puzzles for Kids is the voice over integration. Every animal is introduced in detail to make the kid take more interest in what he is making. Also, your kid gets to identify 101 animals by their voice and the sounds they make or are associated with.
A grown-ups menu will help a parent set the optimum difficulty level that the kids should be able to handle. Again, adjusting the difficulty is just about sliding the scale. An attractive game interface, every parent should check out this app.
Created for Kids: Yes
The app also has a free version. Visit 21 Animal Puzzles for Kids to now more about the free version.
[schema type=”review” url=”http://www.littleclever.com/101-animal-puzzles-for-kids/” name=”101 Animal Puzzles for Kids” description=”101 Animal Puzzles for Kids is aimed at pre-school kids where they can play with animals using various drag-n-drop features.” author=”Wairok Makunga” pubdate=”2014-11-26″ user_review=”8″ min_review=”1″ max_review=”10″ ]
WhatsApp for Kids? Yes, there is one for that.
Roo Kids is made by Gungroo Software. You can download here https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/roo-kids/id853763668?mt=8.
Parents want kids to explore, learn and master the digital world. But, the important concerns that parents have are:
- Strangers reaching out to their kids online
- Kids getting distracted during homework time or sleep time
The key features of Roo Kids that bring in safety are:
- Parents get to approve before anyone is added to their kid’s Contact list. Thus no stranger or unwanted person can sneak in
- Kids can block any existing friend with immediate effect
- Parents can set curfew time slots during which the live chat will not work
Roo Kids is for the iPad generation. This iPad generation is ready for messaging app like Roo Kids. We also believe that it is good for kids to experience a restricted app such as Roo Kids before moving into social networking sites, which provide less safety.
Features that make us cool.
- Parent creates the kid’s account and gets to choose the kid’s username
- No ‘Add Contact’ request reaches a kid unless approved by a parent
- Parents can set ‘Curfew Time’ during which the live chat will not work
- User Interface designed to appeal to kids
- Kids can report abusive content and users with immediate results
- All information (username, password, messages, etc.) are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- We do not display ads or sell / trade your personally identifiable information
Yes, your kid will love it! Check more info at Roo Kids site.