Animals is fun-filled interesting app for kids which teaches them about animals eating habits and how they live. It is a simple yet learning oriented app that introduces kids with their favorite animals, their habitats, how they live and what they like to eat.
The best part of this app is its simple yet effective appeal that not only generates the interest of the children but makes them learn more and more about the animals. With over 50 animals in the game, it is the perfect app to engage your kids in these summer holidays.
While the app does not possesses any additional fun oriented features, but the visual appeal of the game and its engaging graphics keep the children intrigued in the game. Moreover, wide varieties of animals augment the fun in the game.
It is a wonderful gaming app embellished with astounding graphics and interesting narrations. While the interface is child friendly and simple to use, the background music sets the perfect atmosphere for playing.
Overall, with trendy graphics, interesting animal facts and great background music, this gaming app makes is an apt learning tool for children, especially the ones who love animals.
Travel is very fulfilling and has huge benefits. You can’t let it wait because you just happened to have a baby. Gone are the days when moms have to put their ambitions, career and personal life in at the backseat of their life to take care of the little one. With modern gadgets and baby tools, modern parenting lets moms explore the world and opportunities. You need not stay behind when the family decides to go on a road trip or a holiday overseas. You can travel and wear your baby on a baby sling. Let Hugabub show you how to enjoy motherhood.
Put those Travel Tips to Good Use
The Internet is full of tips for moms like you so that you will have an easier time when you board a plane, a cruise ship, an RV, or a train for a long-haul travel. Lots of online stores also offer merchandises that can spell higher level of comfort for you and the baby while on the road, while airborne or on a cruise. Make a good research and pick those that are applicable for you and the rest will be easy.
The Benefits of Travelling with a Baby Sling
A sling lets you have peace of mind while keeping your little one close by knowing he/she is safe. Your baby can’t also be happier with your proximity that gives them a sense of security. This is visibly manifested on babies that tend to cry less and are calmer when on a sling. This is because their need for motion and body contact is met by the carrier. In a sling, they can learn about their world, be a passive part of it, and still have the option to retreat when the excitement gets overwhelming.
With so many ways to wear your baby sling, your kid is less likely to suffer from acid reflux, you can breastfeed conveniently and discretely, and the baby can nap anytime and anywhere. Babies also stand to physically benefit from being carried in a sling as their body position allows proper development of the thigh bone articulating into the hip joint.
While on Vacation
You can’t afford to be a wallflower or be idle when you are on holiday. Traveling abroad or going on a road trip means getting outdoors, seeing sights, dining and enjoying exotic cuisines, having fun nights, shopping, and meeting people. To be able to do all these and have an easy time with your baby, put him/her on a baby sling, an amazing piece of parenting tool that works for young parents with an active life.
Baby carriers like a baby sling is a simple contraption that has been used by moms for ages. Modern parents need not spend a small fortune on expensive gadgets to enjoy the highs of travel. Moms and dads stand to benefit by spending great and fun moments with their bundle of joy and burn up to about 300 calories a day while their baby rock with them. Discover your choices when you visit Hugabub with its broad array of choices to suit you and your baby’s need.
When vacationing with kids, it’s great to have an unofficial travel buddy to help you out with itineraries, activities and generally surviving the trip. Taking an extra person along can be expensive, though, so perhaps it’s time to think outside of the box. The iPhone is the ideal travel companion, and with these 10 apps your trip will definitely be one to remember.
- Geocaching – This app may cost $9.99, but once your kids have caught the Geocaching bug, you’ll definitely see the value. There are over two million hidden canisters all across the world, for you to find. The app provides you with the coordinates, which then sets you off on a treasure hunt to find the canister. There are canisters in over 180 countries, so the adventure is yours to have virtually anywhere you go.
- Squiggles – The description says that Squiggles is for ages five and up, so technically parents can get in on the fun, too. Simple tools allow you to create complex art using your iPhone, which provides hours of fun for the kids on long journeys. There is a full spectrum of colors available, and smart tools help keep lines straight and circles round.
- Face Melter – This app will literally melt, stretch, distort and contort your family photos with the funniest results. With one-tap technology, you can get as creative as your imagination allows, and then save the edited pictures to use as screensavers or send them to your friends. The app costs $1.99, but is well worth it for the entertainment value.
- Smacktalk Holiday – From the creators of one of the most enduring apps ever made, Smacktalk, you can now purchase the Holiday version. Your children can record their own dialogue and hear it played back by an adorable guinea pig and a whole host of other cute characters. The app costs $0.99, which is the same price as the original, meaning you can have the coolest version yet without paying a fortune.
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush – Your kids can immerse themselves in the crazy world of Despicable Me in this fun, frenzied game. There are hundreds of missions and challenges available, with the Minions displaying the funny personalities you’d expect from the franchise. Best of all, the app is completely free of charge. Couple that with all the hidden treasures to be found and this game is a must have travel accessory.
- Free Wi-Fi Finder – If there is one thing guaranteed to cause trouble when traveling with kids, it’s lack of Wi-Fi. Not only will they get bored, they could potentially run up a huge bill due to downloading data. With over 145,000 locations available worldwide, Free Wi-Fi Finder will help you ensure that your iPhone can connect wherever you are traveling.
- TripIt – Travel Organizer – Traveling with kids is hard enough without having to organize the trip as well. The TripIt-Travel Organizer will help you keep track of travel details by creating an itinerary containing everything you need, all on one handy app. Simply forward all your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and your itinerary is immediately updated. For $0.99, peace of mind doesn’t come any cheaper.
- TripAdvisor Offline City Guides – TripAdvisor provides a guide to cities from all over the world, with both on and offline content. You can find attractions, restaurants, hotels and much more. The TripAdvisor community is constantly uploading itineraries, which you can access to help plan your day trips. The free app also includes personal tour guides, so make sure to take advantage of all that’s offered.
- Comics In The Classroom – This interactive app is very clever in that it’s both entertaining and educational at the same time. Comics In The Classroom takes your child through stories of historical relevance in the form of detailed comics, and then they must replay the events while choosing the outcome for each frame. Once the task is complete, the app will rate your child’s performance. The app is free and comes with three comics, but you can buy more comics for $0.99 through in-app-purchases.
- Me Books – This app is free and comes with an unspecified free book. However, in app purchases for further titles are $2.99. Don’t let that put you off, though, as the available titles are timeless classics and narrated by celebrities, no less. If you prefer the more personal approach, you can switch off the celebrity narration and read the story to your child, too.
A good time spent with your family is something that everyone cherishes for a lifetime. Seeing a big smile and happiness on your kids face is the greatest joy any parents can ever have.
Here is the list of the Top 20 Fun Activities You Can Do With Your Kids:
Oops! Be careful while holding the knife
Once upon a time, there was a library and it has many interesting story books.
3. Go Sledding
Here we come sledding…Yeah!!!!!!
4. Go Swimming
Say one more big “Cheese” together for next click.
5. Go Picnic
Yummy yummy says mummy…
6. Visit Museum
Woah! This one look scary.
7. Visit Zoo
Twin handsome bear escape from zoo to find their lost girl friend.
Even I have a small aquarium which was gifted to me.
A walk in the beach.
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hand! If you’re happy……..
Who wanna join me!!!!
12. Go for Movie
Fast dad!!! We are already late for the movie.
Ain’t I looking cute in this photo???
I think i have been to this place, might be in dream.
Mom! Are you ready to catch the ball?
17. Car Wash
Stop Stop Stop!!! I said stop spraying water on me.
Here comes the hero of the family.
19. Go Bowling
Yesssss! I did it again.
Where are you? Mummy can find you wherever you are…..