Following is a step-by-step how-to guide for adding friends:
You will be notified when your friend accepts the request and whenever online.
Following is a step-by-step how-to verifying parents using email. This gives parents access to Parental Controls.
Verifying parents using email is an important step without which
- Kids can not add other users as friends
- Forgotten kids password can not be retrieved
Basic registration is done in 3 easy steps described here – How Registration Works. To complete registration, parent needs to verify their e-mail address.
Start by clicking on ‘Settings’.
You are now in Settings page. Click on ‘Parental Settings’ to verify your e-mail.
The e-mail you used to register with will be pre-filled. Request verification code by clicking on .
Note: If you have entered a wrong email address to want to user another e-mail address, please edit the e-mail address before you request the verification code.
Wait for a drop down in-app notification that says verification e-mail has been sent.
Check your email. You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com.Copy the verification code we have sent you.
Note: If you can not find the e-mail, please check your Spam or Junk folder. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not find the email.
Enter the verification code and click on and you are done.
Following is a step-by-step how-to guide for parents. Please complete these steps before handing over the app to your kid!
Enter a/ a desired username, b/ a proper password and c/ parent’s e-mail address.
If the username is taken, or the password is invalid or e-mail is not proper, you will see a red cross with a warning.
Note: We recommend that parent not use kid’s real name as username. We recommend a fun nick name!
Help us grow! Invite your friends to use Roo Kids app. Invite e-mail consists of a download link.
Or, you can always skip this step by clicking on button.
After successful registration, you need to login as the kid.
Welcome to Roo Kids!
Do verify yourself a parent using email and add some canned-response chatbots!
Kids’ tantrums are probably one of the worst things about bringing up a child. Most parents find them at loss while thinking about ways to tame their kids’ tantrums. Here is a easy guides to some of the steps you may try to follow.
1. Ignore the child. It helps a lot of time. There is little one can do at times because reasoning with a child does not help.
2. Try to find out what is bothering the child. May be something actually is not fine which is resulting in the mood swings. Try to know your child some more.
3. Try to calm your child without being too hard.
4. Hug the child. Hugging helps a lot in comforting the child.
5. Give the child some space. They need to vent out their anger sometimes.
6. Give the child something else to engage in. This helps a lot.
7. See if your child is hungry. Give him/her some food.
8. Speak in a calm way. Shouting on a child often does not help.
9. Try giving some incentive to stop the tantrum. But never make this a habit.
10. Don’t give too much importance to the issue. Try making the situation easy by laughing it off.