Following is a step-by-step how-to guide for adding friends:
You will be notified when your friend accepts the request and whenever online.
WhatsApp for Kids? Yes, there is one for that.
Roo Kids is made by Gungroo Software. You can download here https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/roo-kids/id853763668?mt=8.
Parents want kids to explore, learn and master the digital world. But, the important concerns that parents have are:
- Strangers reaching out to their kids online
- Kids getting distracted during homework time or sleep time
The key features of Roo Kids that bring in safety are:
- Parents get to approve before anyone is added to their kid’s Contact list. Thus no stranger or unwanted person can sneak in
- Kids can block any existing friend with immediate effect
- Parents can set curfew time slots during which the live chat will not work
Roo Kids is for the iPad generation. This iPad generation is ready for messaging app like Roo Kids. We also believe that it is good for kids to experience a restricted app such as Roo Kids before moving into social networking sites, which provide less safety.
Features that make us cool.
- Parent creates the kid’s account and gets to choose the kid’s username
- No ‘Add Contact’ request reaches a kid unless approved by a parent
- Parents can set ‘Curfew Time’ during which the live chat will not work
- User Interface designed to appeal to kids
- Kids can report abusive content and users with immediate results
- All information (username, password, messages, etc.) are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- We do not display ads or sell / trade your personally identifiable information
Yes, your kid will love it! Check more info at Roo Kids site.
Children, though they get mingled with other kids who are of their age groups, they at one stage try to isolate themselves from them or try to ignore them for some reasons. But it is the parent’s duty to identify their children’s problem and help them get good friends is very important.
To help you, here are some best ideas that you can try:
1. Try to understand your child’s difficulty in moving with other kids
2. Try to get them engaged by making them play group games with them
3. Make them feel happy when they are with other kids
4. Help them get engaged to play interesting games with other kids
5. Try to take them out for picnic with the other kids
Schools often conduct interesting programs to especially encourage the kids to take part in it. Getting involved in such programs will help them to develop with good personality and talents as they grew up.
However, the awareness among them to voluntarily take part is less, which parents must take the responsibility.
To help you, here is the best 5 ideas you can follow:
1. Enquire often with the school about any programs to be conducted
2.Try to know the types of events
3. Try to identify the event which suit your kid
4. Try to identify which event would interest your kid
5. Get your child become aware of the importance of taking part in such programs