It is obvious that all kids love to eat junk foods that are oily and spicy. Most of the junk foods are full of fat and cholesterol content which when consumed daily by kids, that would lead them with obesity at young age.
However, it is parent’s duty to monitor their child to eat healthy foods and snacks.
To help you with some tips for taking healthy snacks:
1. Fresh vegetable salads and soups
2. Fresh fruit desserts with honey
3. Dry fruits like dates, nuts
4. Fruit Squash made of varieties of fruits and more
Any mother would find it challenging every day to make their kids eat properly. However, after a long struggle they end up making them eat very less food which can never meet their calorie requirements for the day.
In order to rectify this situation, it becomes important to think about giving your kids healthy foods that though taken in small quantity will give more energy and help in better growth.
To point a few best foods:
1. Sandwiches with cheese, salad, lean meat and hummus
2. Raw vegetables and fresh fruits with cream
3. Dried fruits or fresh fruits with cheese slice and spread
4. Tetra pack of milk or health drinks
5. Fresh juices, fruit bars and pressed chicken