Animals is fun-filled interesting app for kids which teaches them about animals eating habits and how they live. It is a simple yet learning oriented app that introduces kids with their favorite animals, their habitats, how they live and what they like to eat.
The best part of this app is its simple yet effective appeal that not only generates the interest of the children but makes them learn more and more about the animals. With over 50 animals in the game, it is the perfect app to engage your kids in these summer holidays.
While the app does not possesses any additional fun oriented features, but the visual appeal of the game and its engaging graphics keep the children intrigued in the game. Moreover, wide varieties of animals augment the fun in the game.
It is a wonderful gaming app embellished with astounding graphics and interesting narrations. While the interface is child friendly and simple to use, the background music sets the perfect atmosphere for playing.
Overall, with trendy graphics, interesting animal facts and great background music, this gaming app makes is an apt learning tool for children, especially the ones who love animals.
It is not only adults but also children are suffering with obesity in recent days. The main reasons for this are improper food habit. You must begin to follow the right food habits that can help you keep your body weight at the correct level and make you look young.
Children about 8 years of age are more prone to become obese, because at this age they spend more time for their education due to which they spend no or very less time to play. This will reduce their physical effort, whereas in addition to this, they begin to eat more junk and oily foods that will increase the chances of putting weight resulting in obesity.
Therefore proper food habit must be followed by taking more green and fresh vegetables, fruits, pulses and greens.
It is a cumbersome task for any parents to make their kids eat well. However tasty food you prepare and give them, they struggle to eat and try to escape from the breakfast or dinner unless they are hungry.
Here are a few tips for you to make your kids eat well:
1. Try to cook something new and tempting
2. Try to give them sweet dishes dipped in sugar and chocolates
3. Introduce some new cuisines that would tempt them
4. Plan the dinner, such that they will come forward to eat
5. Try to give them some natural supplements that tempt their hunger and make them eat
Giving healthy food to your kids is very important to help them grow active and intelligent. Children, when they start going to their schools, it becomes essential to feed them with healthy food, whatever it be.
Here are some tips for healthy food for your kids:
- Try to give them fresh vegetables and fruits such as carrot, mangoes, grapes, apples and more
- Try to include fiber content vegetable such as plantain, beans
- Include fruits in their food such as grapes, berries
- Include nuts such as cashew, almond and dried fruits in their diet
- Including fish, cheese and whole grains are the added advantage of healthy foods.