It’s Valentines Day! Finally a long awaited moment has come. Surprise your family with special valentine gifts on this special day.
Everyday is a good day to say I love you to your parents but take this time as a very special moment to pour out your true love in a very special way by surprising them with a lovely gifts.
Here is the list of the top 10 valentine gifts for your parents:
1. Flowers – Gifting flowers is always the best way to tell how much you love them .
2. Scented Candle – Add more fragrant’s in your love life by gifting a lovely scented candle.
3. Watch – Very classic and yet perfect gift for dad.
4. Cook for your Parents.
5. Perfume – All time best gift.
6. Chocolate – Gifting chocolate is not a bad idea especially if you are running out of time to buy a gift.
7. Jewellery – Gifting ring, necklace or earing is a good idea for moms as they love jewellery more than anything.
8. Photo Framed – Select one of the best moment family photo and framed it. Your parents will be overwhelm with joy to received such a beautiful gift.
9. Clothes – You know the best for your parents.
10. Valentine cards – Very simple and sweet way to show that you them.
” The rose is red, the violet’s blue, The honey’s sweet, and so are you. Thou art my love and I am thine; I drew thee to my Valentine: The lot was cast and then I drew, And Fortune said it shou’d be you” Happy Valentine’s Day!
Being a Botanist, I’m crazy about flowers and it’s true that everything that looks beautiful are not all diamonds!!!
There is nothing more fascinating than a carnivorous plants. Carnivorous plants derive their nutrients from trapping and consuming animals or insects. Therefore, sometimes they are also known insectivorous plants. They look really beautiful and one can’t imagine that they can be dangerous.
Here are my top 10 coolest and beautiful carnivorous plants with their scientific names:
Who said boys don’t like gifts! Though they may not seems as choosy like girls, they love to receive gifts anytime.
Here is the list of the Top 5 Birthday Gift Ideas for boys:
1. Wheeled toys
Boys like to play wheeled toys like cars, bike, trucks, trains, etc. Wheeled toys are the best birthday gifts for boys of age below 10.
Boys would love to go for gadgets more than any other gifts. Music players, phones, headphones and play stations are very popular gifts among teen.
Gifting construction games like puzzles, building blocks, scrabble is a very good idea since boys like building stuff.
4. Warofga Card
Parents want something fun+learn and this is the perfect gift for your boy. Warofga is a physics game and suggested blue color for boys.
Gifting science experimental game is very common among the students and it’s very useful to them as they get to learn more on science.