Ocean adventure movies have captured the fancy of many. A large number of breathtaking high adrenaline movies have been made over the years.
Here is a list of the top 5 ocean adventure movies which you are sure to love:
1. The Pirates of the Caribbean series: The Pirates of the Caribbean would never have been as it is without the presence of Captain Jack Sparrow, the notorious yet highly entertaining pirate.
2. Jaws series: What happens when you give the deadliest creature to roam the ocean the intelligence of a human? Tune in to the Jaws series to know more.
3. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World: The tale of a British warship in the time of Napoleonic war is one of the most gripping story of a ship ever told onscreen.
4. Open Water: When a diving boat by mistake leaves two divers in the ocean, it is a question of life and death and constant battle between man and the creatures of the ocean.
5. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea: An adaptation of the original story by Jules Verne, the movie is a classic and creates a league of its own.
Reading is certainly a good habit and an important habit which you must inculcate in your kids. To develop their interest in reading, you can start with stories.
Researchers have proved that kids who have spent time with their parents while they were reading, become better at studying and reading. But most of the kids consider books as boring. Thus, a better alternative are animal magazines.
Since magazines include lot of pictures and are easy to read, kids find them interesting, especially the animal magazines. So, give your kid an information oriented magazine with fun facts about animals.
Here are the top 10 animal magazines for your kids:
Kids can have an amazing experience growing up with pets and they will get to learn on how to take care of them.
Many things are to be consider when selecting a pet for the kids. I’ve selected a list of pets for children with special consideration on safety.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Best Pets for Kids:
9. Hermit Crab