Failing. Not failed!
We are failing everyday and that is how a startup is different. It is a daily struggle to not be part of the ‘90% who failed’.
I started in 2012 and it has been quite a journey till Roo Kids Chat App. Always a right time to look back and revisit the lessons learnt. For the journey is not over yet.
Get Set, Go – The First Few Months in 2012
Gungroo was build with the vision of a safe & secure messaging for kids. That is how we started and that is what we are today. But somewhere along the way …
Private Family Network
The product started as a private network for families where an admin could allow kids logins to be created (without an email) and family members joining using their email address.
Cat owners would understand the statement that “they are the next in line species after humans”. These feline friends of ours already have a high status on the internet and there has been a whole segment of mobile apps that have been created just for them. From dancing laser dots to digital fish and mice, cats have been kept busy. “Paw Me” is offered as yet another feline game that introduces various characters that your furry friend would be able to run after. The unique thing about this app is that it allows multiplayer game play wherein the whole feline community in household can take part in the chase.
Unlike other feline games, Paw Me would continue your cat to get curious and “paw” that strange prey on the screen. The game is integrated with several natural sounds that will make the environment just the way you would have wanted. If you have a friend who owns a cat too, you may as well let your feline counterparts compete with each other with real time scores! You can even go further and share these results on Facebook and Twitter instantly! Apart from that, you have the opportunity to customize the app / game environment as per the preferences of your cat.
In case your cat sees a real mouse on the floor, well, you can substitute him/her. “Paw Me” also allow human players in both single and multiplayer modes. The paid version of the app comes with several incredible features that helps enhance the game environments and allows a longer play. This certainly is a unique app from Cloudcom S.L. and could be recommended for all cat owners. And kids under watchful eyes due to Social integration. It is truly a real-time Multiplayer Game for Cats and Humans.
Download: Download Paw Me from iTunes App Store
The app also has a free version. Visit Paw Me Lite to now more about the free version.
[schema type=”review” url=”http://www.paw.me/” name=”101 Animal Puzzles for Kids” description=”A real-time Multiplayer Game for Cats and Humans.” author=”Wairok Makunga” pubdate=”2014-11-28″ user_review=”8″ min_review=”1″ max_review=”10″ ]
You vs The World for Kids is a gaming and entertainment platform molded into a highly educational experience. While the modern kids wouldn’t be able to grow without a smart phone around, it is better to make sure that he/she inculcates a learning experience along with the required doze of fun.
A largely well made app, You vs The World for Kids have been designed by keeping in mind the demand for entertainment and games by kids. The games available in the platform do encourage a lot of positive choice and educational input that would trigger curiosity and learning as the kid grows up. smart devices are one of the best modern ways to help the child learn and apps like this make the theory functional.
It’s easy to entertain kids as they are born curious. The various gaming platforms included in the app are quite vibrant and keep the kid hooked on!
Completely designed by keeping in mind the limitations and capabilities of kids, You vs The World for Kids can be a great experience.
Overall, this is an app that every parent should try out once.
Having a collection of some of the best comedy movies for kids is always of great help. Be it the holidays or a party, having some movie time for kids is the best way to keep them occupied and entertained, and what best other than the comedy movies.
He re is a list of top 10 funny movies for kids:
1. Night At The Museum: Hilarious yet captivating tale of a night guard at a museum who finds that history do come alive, literally.
2. The Game Plan: When an “unknown” daughter of a famous rugby player turns up on his doorstep, his world changes forever.
3. The Princess Diaries: A sweet tale of a teenager who is burdened with responsibilities.
4. Ice Age Series: This is probably one of the longest successfully running series of animated movies. A must watch for everyone.
5. Kung Fu Panda: Can a fat and out of shape Panda actually be a Kung Fu master? Time to find out.
6. Dr. Doolittle: He can talk to animals.
7. Madagaskar Series: Wild and their wilderness, a laugh riot.
8. Baby’s Day Out: This movie will never grow old.
9. Despicable Me: When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.
10. OZ The Great And Powerful: A small-time magician is swept away to the enchanted land of Oz and is forced into a power struggle between three witches.
Kids have always been fascinated by animals. Here is a list of the best movies for your little ones which is bound to give them a fantastic experience:
1. Cats & Dogs (2001): The age old war between cats and dogs is taken to the next level when a cat decides to take over the world.
2. Air Bud (1997): A golden retriever who can play fantastic basketball. A must watch.
3. Homeward Bound (1993): A bull dog, a golden retriever and a cat decides to go on a journey to find the family who abandoned them on a vacation.
4. Marley & Me (2008): A heartwarming tale of a dog and a young guy that can melt even the hardest heart.
5. My Dog Skip (2000): The story of the relationship of a young boy and his dog. A lovely tale for kids.
6. Because of Winn-Dixie (2005): After a little girl is abandoned by her mother she moves in with her father, along with a lovely dog.
7. Babe (1995): A pig whose wish is to be a sheepdog is one of the most beloved children’s movies.
8. Beethoven (1992): The funny yet sentimental story of a man’s bonding with his pet.
9. King Kong (2005): Based on the 1933 movie by the same name, this sci-fi movie is a definite treat for kids.
10. Hachi: A Dog’s Tale: Based on a true story, this is a heartwarming movie and a must watch.
Spaceships have captured the imagination of thousands of kids over the years. Extra terrestrial presence is something which have intrigues many. Are we really the only living beings in the entire universe? The question remains and there’s no definite answers. Along with this the numerous unexplained sightings have all fuelled the stories of ET visiting the planet in their highly developed spaceships for years.
There are numerous movies which have been made based on the spaceship.
Here is a list of some of the most famous ones ever made:
1. Star Wars: This is probably a pioneer in this genre.
2. Spy Kids: Another exceptionally well crafted story and highly appreciated movie which have also contributed to the creation of many action figures.
3. Independence Day: This movie has been one of the most watched movies over the years.
4. The War of the Worlds: A gripping story of alien invasion and the resultant war of mankind.
5. Mars Need Moms: The story is all a boy who jumps aboard a Martian spaceship to save his kidnapped mother.
Parenthood has always been a source of immense tension, stress, apprehension on one hand yet hope, joy & bliss on the other. Naturally it has been one of the most loved topics when it comes to comedy movies.
Here is a list of the top 5 funny movies about parenthood one should never miss whether one is having a few kids or not:
1. Life As We Know It (2010): The story of a bizarre couple Holly & Messer, two independent professional who hate each other after a disastrous blind date arranged by a common friend, who are left the job of raising the daughter of the friend after a fatal accident.
2. Three Men & a Baby (1987): Three bachelors trying to find their right partner end up with a baby left on their doorstep who becomes the “Daddy’s Girl” for all three.
3. I Don’t Know How She Does It (2011): The story of a working woman who juggles a high stress job along with her marriage and two children.
4. Yours Mine & Ours (2005): A widowed coast guard admiral & widowed handbag designer fall in love & marry much to the dislike of his 8 and her 10 children.
5. Motherhood (2009): Raising kid is a hell of a job. Check out how Eliza manages what seems to be miracle in a day.
Science Fiction has always been a favorite among kids. A number of science fiction movies and their exceptional success is a proof of the popularity of science fiction movies among kids and adults alike.
Here is a list of some of the best science fiction movies created over the past few decades:
1. Star Wars: The Star Wars remains one of the most loved science fiction movies which is still one of the most popular ones among the kids.
2. Jurassic Park: It is one of the path breaking dinosaur movies and is still considered among the top sci-fi movies ever made.
3. E.T. the Extra Terrestrial: An adorable movie of the friendship of a kid with an E.T., this is a tale that will bring tears to your eyes.
4. Independence Day: One of the most successful movies ever made on the topic of alien invasion, it still remains one of the best.
5. War of the Worlds: Another exceptional movie on alien invasion, it is a must watch.
6. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: A comedy sci-fi movie which has all the elements to become a fantastic child movie.
7. Back To The Future Trilogy: An exceptional tale told over three movies, you simply can’t miss this.
Animals have always been a fascination for most of us. Over the years numerous movies on animals have entertained many.
Here is a list of some of the classic animal movies which are a must watch:
1. White fang (1991):
The movie revolving around a teenage boy who follows on his father’s path. A thoroughly adventurous tale.
2. Old Yeller (1957):
A classic movie about a stray dog being adopted by a family.
3. Never Cry Wolf (1983):
Based on a true story of a naturalist who goes to Arctic for studying wolf.
4. Lassie Come Home (1943):
classic tale of friendship and bonding between a young boy and a dog.
5. The Red Pony (1949):
Based on the classic novel by Steinbeck it is the story of a young boy bonding with his horse and his ultimate escape from his family.
6. National Velvet (1944):
A heartwarming tale of a young girl and his horse. It has one of the best horseracing sequence ever shot.
7. My Friend Flicka (1943):
The lovely story of the relationship of a boy, a horse and the boy’s father.
8. Misty (1961):
The story is of a boy and a girl who becomes friend with wild horse.
9. The Black Stallion (1979):
A complete feast for any movie lover. A must watch.
10. Black Beauty (1994):
The story of the life of a horse.