It is a cumbersome task for any parents to make their kids eat well. However tasty food you prepare and give them, they struggle to eat and try to escape from the breakfast or dinner unless they are hungry.
Here are a few tips for you to make your kids eat well:
1. Try to cook something new and tempting
2. Try to give them sweet dishes dipped in sugar and chocolates
3. Introduce some new cuisines that would tempt them
4. Plan the dinner, such that they will come forward to eat
5. Try to give them some natural supplements that tempt their hunger and make them eat
It is obvious that all kids love to eat junk foods that are oily and spicy. Most of the junk foods are full of fat and cholesterol content which when consumed daily by kids, that would lead them with obesity at young age.
However, it is parent’s duty to monitor their child to eat healthy foods and snacks.
To help you with some tips for taking healthy snacks:
1. Fresh vegetable salads and soups
2. Fresh fruit desserts with honey
3. Dry fruits like dates, nuts
4. Fruit Squash made of varieties of fruits and more
If your child is troubling you to take the food properly, though if your kid loves to take some tasty drinks, then leave your worries. There are many choices of drinks that your child may love to take.
Such drinks can give more calories which they avoid taking in the food. To help you with some tasty drinks that your child would love, here are a few:
1.You can give your child fresh mixed fruit juices
2. Lime juice or butter milk with
3. Milk shakes with tasty flavors added in
4. Honey based drinks such as mint honey juice
5. Health drinks that are available at stores for kids
Giving healthy food to your kids is very important to help them grow active and intelligent. Children, when they start going to their schools, it becomes essential to feed them with healthy food, whatever it be.
Here are some tips for healthy food for your kids:
- Try to give them fresh vegetables and fruits such as carrot, mangoes, grapes, apples and more
- Try to include fiber content vegetable such as plantain, beans
- Include fruits in their food such as grapes, berries
- Include nuts such as cashew, almond and dried fruits in their diet
- Including fish, cheese and whole grains are the added advantage of healthy foods.