Nursery rhymes and sons have always had a special place in our hearts. Even as we grow old, the moment we listen to a kid singing the familiar tunes, something really special happens. Well, the child could be your own. The Karaoke for Kids app allows your child to recite nursery songs and rhymes at the top of his voice and till he gets quite good at it.
Karaoke for Kids is an excellent way to get the hang of melodies and musical quotations. While music is the smoothest learning tool during the growing days, it is apps like that that ensure a positive learning experience. Now preparing your id for that school karaoke competition isn’t that hard. You wouldn’t have to sing along during rehearsals – the kid already had a partner!
Learning music with Karaoke for kids can be quite fun to learn and watch. Both parents and the kids will love the app and gradually get an addictive hang of it.
A unique concept, Karaoke for Kids is rightly designed for toddlers. The app comes with the easiest interface that every child would understand.
Overall, Karaoke for Kids is a unique music learning app made in this category.
Kids love to sing and Christmas is the best time where kids enjoy singing the most. As Christmas is at the corner, sharing the best Christmas songs for kids. Enjoy listening your favourite Christmas songs with family and friends.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Christmas Songs for Kids:
There are many extracurricular activities available for the kids apart from their regular studies. It is very important to get your child engaged in such activities in order to divert them from the burden of studies and also to make them learn something new in addition to education.
To help you find some useful and interesting activities for your kids:
1. You can join your kids to swimming practice
2. You can join your kids for scatting and cycling activities
3. You can engage your kids with art or drawing activities
4. You can engage your child with dance and music classes
5. You can help your kids participate in some sports events
TV is being the main entertainer to keep your kids engaged always. However, it may not help in any ways to improve your kid’s talent or enhance thinking ability.
To keep your kids engaged with something productive, here is the best 5 ideas:
- You can teach your child paper crafts, which is not only interesting but build their talent and thinking.
- Coloring is an other best activity, which will improve their creativity.
- Engage them with Sumo, Karate or some art that helps them improve their individuality and self-confidence.
- You can also engage them with dance and music classes.
- Games like building blocks and puzzles can improve their concentration power and learning skills.
It is true that kids are unpredictable and are full of fun and entertainment. Sharing an amazing toddler videos of the Harlem Shake.
Here is the list of the top 10 Harlem Shake Toddlers Version:
The Harlem Shake meme is a video in which a group of people perform a comedy sketch accompanied by a short excerpt from the song Harlem Shake (recorded by American DJ and producer Baauer).
The video was replicated by many people, using the same concept and this rapidly led to it becoming viral in early February 2013. I would like to share the best kids version of Harlem Shake videos based on most funny, entertaining and top view.
Here is the list of my top 10 Harlem Shake kids Version:
A family safe playlist of some of the most-popular iterations of Harlem Shake from the past few days: