It’s Valentines Day! Finally a long awaited moment has come. Surprise your family with special valentine gifts on this special day.
Everyday is a good day to say I love you to your parents but take this time as a very special moment to pour out your true love in a very special way by surprising them with a lovely gifts.
Here is the list of the top 10 valentine gifts for your parents:
1. Flowers – Gifting flowers is always the best way to tell how much you love them .
2. Scented Candle – Add more fragrant’s in your love life by gifting a lovely scented candle.
3. Watch – Very classic and yet perfect gift for dad.
4. Cook for your Parents.
5. Perfume – All time best gift.
6. Chocolate – Gifting chocolate is not a bad idea especially if you are running out of time to buy a gift.
7. Jewellery – Gifting ring, necklace or earing is a good idea for moms as they love jewellery more than anything.
8. Photo Framed – Select one of the best moment family photo and framed it. Your parents will be overwhelm with joy to received such a beautiful gift.
9. Clothes – You know the best for your parents.
10. Valentine cards – Very simple and sweet way to show that you them.
” The rose is red, the violet’s blue, The honey’s sweet, and so are you. Thou art my love and I am thine; I drew thee to my Valentine: The lot was cast and then I drew, And Fortune said it shou’d be you” Happy Valentine’s Day!
“Mummy said big NO and Tummy said big YES to my yummy yummy chocolate.”
I had an amazing experienced talking to children and some of my friends who love chocolate. And, the most interesting part is that everyone has similar sounding and yet interesting reasons for being chocoholic.
The joy and happiness of the taste as it melt in the mouth is something that makes the children feel like ‘Chocolate is a Heavenly Food’.
Well, it will be my pleasure to share their views with everyone and here is the 5 interesting reasons on why kids love chocolate:
1. Kids are sweet and chocolate are sweet in taste too. So sweet people love sweet chocolate
2. Cool stuff to eat! Kids don’t see chocolate as junk food
3. Easy available to buy and more often get it as gift from parents and friends
4. Irresistible smell and texture of chocolate
5. Want to keep their heart healthy
Chocolate comes with lots of sugar and saturated fat. Hence, allowing kids to overindulge is bad. You will get different varieties of chocolate and it is true that dark chocolate is good for heart. ‘A Chocolate a Day Keeps You Happy and Healthy’