Kids have always loved and learnt better with Story Toys. Here’s another app added to the category. Nursery Rhymes is an amazing musical display of rhymes for toddlers enabling them to remember better and connect with fun.
It’s an amazing visual presentation that allows toddlers get interested in nursery rhymes – their first step into learning. Animal Brand – Nursery Rhymes has all the aspects to make it interesting learning feature and the collections include a broad range of rhymes covering Twinkle Twinkle Little star to Row Your Boat, 12345, Itsy Bitsy Spider and lot more.
More than the learning process, toddlers would surely love the way the rhymes have been presented. All music performed by cartoon animals, this is what they will be best able to connect to and sing along. Now, it’s not that hard to get your toddler humming the nursery rhymes!
Animal Brand – Nursery Rhymes has an exciting storyline to it. The graphics makes it even more interesting. As the rhymes start gradually with every other animal joining in the process, its voluntary for the toddler to sing along!
Overall, Animal Brand – Nursery Rhymes is a good presentation of the most popular rhymes that you would want your toddler to be prepared with.
While children are young, we can guide them to watch informative and good entertaining movies from which they can learn something.
Following are four ways, which can be followed by parents to make their kids watch useful movies:
1. The movies based on wildlife and animals, like the National Geographic movies will give loads of information to your kids in entertaining way.
2. As they start growing older, you can make them watch entertaining and educational shows like the ones showed on Planet earth, Life Channels and Discovery Channel.
3. Try the movies about and from different countries to make them learn about different cultures and living conditions.
4. There are many animation movies made for kids like Finding Nemo, Kungfu Panda etc.
However, all programs are not recommendable and it is the parent’s duty to monitor them and make them watch safe programs.
To help you with some recommendable program that is safe for your kids, here is the best 5 ideas that you can try with:
1. Choose some interesting cartoons to watch
2. Select recommendable sports programs
3. Choose music programs that your child would love
4. Choose some play that has many kids in it and especially for kids
5. Select informative science programs
The year 2012 turns out to be quite interesting and entertaining with quite a few animated movies releasing. Here is a list of my top 5 animated movies of 2012:
A movie about a princess who is determined to make her own path.
2. The Pirates! Band of Misfits
This animated film is based on the books by Gideon Defoe. Pirate captain set out on a mission to defeat his rivals.
3. The Lorax
An interesting movie on how to win the affection of his dream girl.
4. Madagaskar 3 Europe’s Most Wanted
Most entertaining movie and this time they joined a circus team to find the way back home.
5. Ice Age 4 – Continental Drift
Another great adventure after the continent is set adrift.