Failing. Not failed!
We are failing everyday and that is how a startup is different. It is a daily struggle to not be part of the ‘90% who failed’.
I started in 2012 and it has been quite a journey till Roo Kids Chat App. Always a right time to look back and revisit the lessons learnt. For the journey is not over yet.
Get Set, Go – The First Few Months in 2012
Gungroo was build with the vision of a safe & secure messaging for kids. That is how we started and that is what we are today. But somewhere along the way …
Private Family Network
The product started as a private network for families where an admin could allow kids logins to be created (without an email) and family members joining using their email address.
Education Magazines play an important role in India and it is one of the best source of latest information, knowledge and technology for everyone especially students and teachers. The main aim is to educate the public examination aspirants and students which also help to increase their ability skills, exam tips, GK, current affairs and many more.
Here is the top 10 largest circulated educational magazines in India:
Need Boy is one of a kind of puzzle game that takes engagement to a whole new level. The best thing is the degree of personalization that each user can seek to achieve. When you think the answer is predictable, you are just on the wrong side of the line! Great work!
The app size is large (32.4 MB) and may take some time to download.
This is a one of a kind of puzzle game that is being designed for the first time. Need Boy comes with interesting visuals and there is so much to the graphics and characters than it usually seems. One has to be true to oneself to be able to get guided through the levels!
This is a highly lovable app we are looking at. Need Boy has all the ingredients to make it big and engage users of all ages worldwide. It so much fun connecting with the characters in the game.
With more than 120 levels of social puzzle, Need Boy is presented in amazing art, audio and character. It’s easy connecting with the characters and users will certainly feel a certain degree of emotion with the anime!
Overall, Need Boy is something unique on the platter that every puzzle game lover should try.
Need Boy By By Jezer Cordero
Overall Rating: 3.3
Review by: Wairok Makunga on 22 January, 2014
Reviewed Version: 1.0.2
We review iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Facebook, Google Play (Android) apps with Learn + Fun theme for toddlers, preteens, tween and teens (1-15). You can see list of all app we have reviewed here. You can submit your app for review here.
There are many extracurricular activities available for the kids apart from their regular studies. It is very important to get your child engaged in such activities in order to divert them from the burden of studies and also to make them learn something new in addition to education.
To help you find some useful and interesting activities for your kids:
1. You can join your kids to swimming practice
2. You can join your kids for scatting and cycling activities
3. You can engage your kids with art or drawing activities
4. You can engage your child with dance and music classes
5. You can help your kids participate in some sports events
However, all programs are not recommendable and it is the parent’s duty to monitor them and make them watch safe programs.
To help you with some recommendable program that is safe for your kids, here is the best 5 ideas that you can try with:
1. Choose some interesting cartoons to watch
2. Select recommendable sports programs
3. Choose music programs that your child would love
4. Choose some play that has many kids in it and especially for kids
5. Select informative science programs
Improving your kid’s memory power is a challenging task for any parents. It is the skill that needs to be built stronger within every kid as they grow up.
When the topic comes about entertaining, something that everyone thinks about is watching TV or playing games. There are some useful activities that can not only entertain your kids but also develop them with special skills.
Here is the best 4 ways to entertain your kids on weekends:
- You can teach your child some interesting and challenging games like, Chess board, Puzzle, Business, Scrabble and similar types of games.
- You can take them for movies for kids; take them to park, wild life zoo and botanical garden.
- You can take them to your relative or friend’s house where there are kids to play with them.
- Play with them which most of the child love to do with their parents.
TV is being the main entertainer to keep your kids engaged always. However, it may not help in any ways to improve your kid’s talent or enhance thinking ability.
To keep your kids engaged with something productive, here is the best 5 ideas:
- You can teach your child paper crafts, which is not only interesting but build their talent and thinking.
- Coloring is an other best activity, which will improve their creativity.
- Engage them with Sumo, Karate or some art that helps them improve their individuality and self-confidence.
- You can also engage them with dance and music classes.
- Games like building blocks and puzzles can improve their concentration power and learning skills.
It may become a challenging task for parents especially during the weekends when the kids are on holiday.
It is obvious that any kid may not like to stay at home and just watch TV during weekends when their school is on leave. Therefore, it becomes the major responsibility for the parents to entertain and keep their kids engaged with something useful.
Most of the parents plan to take their kids outing. Though there are many places to visit, the attraction you choose must be useful and entertaining. You can take your kids to museums, exhibitions, children’s park or wildlife park, adventure land, village restoration and more.
Kids love paper craft and it is a Fun + Learn activity. Paper cutting is a good way to keep children busy at home, a great idea for kid’s party and for projects at the school.
It is also an amazing way to encourage their creativity. It is simple, easy, interesting and a fulfilling experience of crafting new things.
First things first: kids should be thought on how to hold and use scissors properly. Proper safety measures needs to be taught, children kept under supervision and then the step by step the procedure explained.
Basic materials needed:
- Color papers
- Marker Pen
- Other accessories, depends on what you are making
Here is the list of the best 10 paper cutting art activities that you can enjoy with your kids at home:
1. How to make paper Christmas tree
2. How to make paper butterfly
3. How to make paper flower
4. How to make paper snowflake
5. How to make paper airplane
6. How to make paper basket
7. How to make paper people chain
8. How to make paper lady bug
9. How to make paper duck
10. How to make paper plate jelly fish
Stay tuned in for the best 10 paper cutting activities for kids at school.