Ocean adventure movies have captured the fancy of many. A large number of breathtaking high adrenaline movies have been made over the years.
Here is a list of the top 5 ocean adventure movies which you are sure to love:
1. The Pirates of the Caribbean series: The Pirates of the Caribbean would never have been as it is without the presence of Captain Jack Sparrow, the notorious yet highly entertaining pirate.
2. Jaws series: What happens when you give the deadliest creature to roam the ocean the intelligence of a human? Tune in to the Jaws series to know more.
3. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World: The tale of a British warship in the time of Napoleonic war is one of the most gripping story of a ship ever told onscreen.
4. Open Water: When a diving boat by mistake leaves two divers in the ocean, it is a question of life and death and constant battle between man and the creatures of the ocean.
5. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea: An adaptation of the original story by Jules Verne, the movie is a classic and creates a league of its own.
Now that Christmas is fast approaching, everyone in the family, especially the kids are looking for some personalized action everywhere. When it comes to mobile gaming fit for the season, Santa Surfer should be high on the list of priority downloads. This could be the right tool to set the kids party rolling and engage him in challenging his/her friends to some fun filled adventure within the surf lifts.
The app size is large (62.0MB) and may take some time to download.
There is nothing special to this game except the fact that everything is made to appeal to the Christmas season. The game play follows the usual rules of racing on the surf against competitors and using the same generic tricks to be deployed on the surf board.
Riding the surf has always been fun weather in the real time environment or on mobile gaming platform. Now that it’s Santa playing the lead, kids will have an extra degree of affection in saving him from losing or drowning!
Santa Surfer comes with an interesting mix to graphics and sound and seems to be a well made tool for the Christmas and New Year season. With 40 different levels and 4 different background interface, the surge is all set to roar!
Santa Surfer By By Dnnovation
Overall Rating: 2.7
Review by: Wairok Makunga on 15 January, 2014
Reviewed Version: 1.1
We review iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Facebook, Google Play (Android) apps with Learn + Fun theme for toddlers, preteens, tween and teens (1-15). You can see list of all app we have reviewed here. You can submit your app for review here.