Children, though they get mingled with other kids who are of their age groups, they at one stage try to isolate themselves from them or try to ignore them for some reasons. But it is the parent’s duty to identify their children’s problem and help them get good friends is very important.
To help you, here are some best ideas that you can try:
1. Try to understand your child’s difficulty in moving with other kids
2. Try to get them engaged by making them play group games with them
3. Make them feel happy when they are with other kids
4. Help them get engaged to play interesting games with other kids
5. Try to take them out for picnic with the other kids