Kids are always fascinated by fairy tales. These stories, though fictional, also contain some underlying meanings and also serve as moral stories apart from being a enchanting tale. Reading books is always a very good habit which must be encouraged from a very tender age. Gifting children fairy tales is a great way to ensure that they soon get into this habit.
Here is a list of some of the most beautiful fairy tales of all times:
1. Cinderella: The story of a simple girl who wins over a prince.
2. Rapunzel: A princess trapped in a high tower oblivious of the fact that she is a princess. Who will save her?
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The magic mirror proclaims Snow White as the fairest, frightened she flees into the forest and befriends seven loving dwarfs. What happens next?
4. Beauty and the Beast: Can the Beauty really turn the Beast?
5. The Ugly Duckling: Shunted by her peers for being different can the duckling find her place?
6. Alladin: The Arabian Nights tale of a thief who ultimately wins over the kingdom.
7. The Gingerbread Man: An ideal story for the kids.
8. Sleeping Beauty: Who will wake up the beautiful princess from her indefinite sleep, and how?