Any mother would find it challenging every day to make their kids eat properly. However, after a long struggle they end up making them eat very less food which can never meet their calorie requirements for the day.
In order to rectify this situation, it becomes important to think about giving your kids healthy foods that though taken in small quantity will give more energy and help in better growth.
To point a few best foods:
1. Sandwiches with cheese, salad, lean meat and hummus
2. Raw vegetables and fresh fruits with cream
3. Dried fruits or fresh fruits with cheese slice and spread
4. Tetra pack of milk or health drinks
5. Fresh juices, fruit bars and pressed chicken